Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cops & Donuts


So what's the deal with cops and donuts? I frequently see police officers dropping by my neighborhood convenience store where they're granted free coffee, but I've never caught an law enforcement officer with a donut in hand, as the popular cops and donuts stereotype would suggest is a regular occurrence... that is until now. Last year, when I was in Greenwich Connecticut visiting a friend, I caught a cop pulling out of a donut shop and had to snap this photo. Oh btw, in Greenwich, their donut shop is flanked by an Aston Martin/Bentley dealer, a Porsche/Mercedes-Benz dealer and a Maserati/Ferrari dealer across the street. Yeah, not your average donut shop location!

Does anyone else have evidence of police and their (alleged) love for donuts?

No comments: